Please take note of our New Autumn/Winter Opening Hours
Sold Out $39.99
For use in the treatment of Ringworm and Footrot.
A green oily solution containing Copper Naphthenate
(13.5%) and Veterinary Codliver Oil (5.0%) in a 250ml
For animal treatment only. Do not scrape, brush or
remove ringworm crusts. Kopertox will penetrate and
kill the infection. Removal of crusts spreads infection.
Dosage and Administration:
Ringworm in Cattle:
Soak the ringworm crusts thoroughly; holding the
Pump Pack close to the infection and giving each crust
three short sprays. Any crusts that have not dropped
off after 10 days will require one further treatment.
Footrot in Cattle:
Clean and pare the feet as necessary. Spray until the
affected area is covered.
Withholding Time: N.A.
General Features Ringworm:
The various Tricophyta, which are the common cause
of ringworm in animals, are fungi. Each ringworm scab
is made up of millions of tiny spores. These infectious
spores are so small and light that they can be carried
for long distances by draughts or air currents and are
so resistant that they can live on bare wood or
brickwork for 6-12 months.
Any treatment which involves ‘scrubbing off’
immediately liberates the spores and so spreads the
1. Kopertox sterilises the infectious spores while they
are still on the animal.
2. Kopertox prevents the spread of infection.
3. Kopertox’s oily base penetrates right into the scab
4. Kopertox® protects the operator – because you do
not have to touch the infection you avoid
1. Greater penetration due to oily base.
2. Promotes healing.
3. Does not harden the hoof.
4. 100% effective against Fusiformis necrophorus.
5. Causes no pain because it is non-caustic.
6. Quick, simple and economical to apply.
Registered pursuant to the ACVM Act 1997,
RESTRICTED VETERINARY MEDICINE
For Animal Treatment Only