MUST BE SOAKED FOR 10 MINUTES
McMillan Grain Free is a low GI, fully formulated
and balanced super fibre feed designed for all
horses requiring low starch diets including those
with conditions such as laminitis, cushings, equine
metabolic syndrome, colic, hindgut acidosis,
developmental orthopaedic disease and tying up.
Contains organic minerals and natural vitamin E.
GRAIN FREE DELIVERS:
• High levels of digestible fibre for optimum hindgut health
and slow release energy.
• High quality amino acids and antioxidants for quality
muscle development and repair.
• Premium organic minerals, antioxidants and vitamins,
including natural Vitamin E.
• Must be soaked before feeding.
• Soak 2 parts water / 1 part Grain Free.
• McMillan Grain Free can be fed alone, or combined with
other feed ingredients as part of a balanced diet.
• Designed to complement New Zealand forages and create a
balanced diet when fed at the following levels daily:
300kg Up to 1kg
(KG DRY WEIGHT)
INGREDIENTS SELECTED FROM:
Super Fibres, (Soy Hulls and Beet Pulp Shreds), Full Fat
Soyabean Meal, Full Fat Canola Meal, Cold Pressed Canola Oil,
Magnesium Oxide, Di-Calcium Phosphate, High Quality
Vitamin and Mineral Pre-mix, Natural Vitamin E, Mould
Inhibitor, KER Vitamin and Mineral Pre-mix containing Zinpro