NRM Sheep Nuts are designed to supplement pasture, particularly in times of low pasture growth and/or poor pasture quality or where nutrient demands are high.
Key Benefits and Features
• Quality ingredients in a 10mm nut to ensure optimum utilisation and reduced wastage.
• High levels of digestible energy and metabolisable energy (ME) compared with other supplements such as forages to help sustain sheep during period of feed stress.
• Highly digestible ingredients for late pregnancy when feed intake is limited.
• Molasses for increased palatability.
• A wide range of essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements for flock health and production. This includes vitamins A, D and E, as well as trace elements such as zinc, selenium, iodine, cobalt and manganese.
• Formulated to avoid excess copper content which can be deleterious to sheep. The NRM quality assurance programme ensures products are quality tested to meet their stated specifications
Takanini Feeds Chook Chow Suitable for laying hens and pullets. Chook Chow is a unique...
A complete feed designed to provide the essential nutrients required to support egg production in...
A blend of steam flaked and kibbled grains, molasses and pellets suitable for laying hens...